Spring 2016 Newsletter
Springtime Specials Are Here!
- April: Breast augmentation with saline implants is only $3,700 and silicone gel is only $4,450. This offer is valid from 4/1/16 to 4/30/16 for new consults only.
- June: Upper eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is only $1,200. This offer is valid from 6/1/16 to 6/30/16 for new consults only. This price does not include fees for anesthesiology or operating room.
Thermi ™ Has Arrived
Thermi is an amazing company that has developed numerous nonsurgical aesthetic treatments. We’re excited to announce that we have added 3 of their very popular treatments to our arsenal of beauty services.
1. Say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles without surgery and needles. We’re excited to introduce ThermiSmooth®Face. This non-surgical treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by using a gentle thermal heat which stimulates the growth of new collagen.
2. Ready to tighten those stubborn “loose” areas on your body that make you look older than you feel? ThermiTight®
is FDA approved for use on the neck, breasts, abdomen, thighs, and knees to bring back that tightness to your skin. Want more info, check out this great video
3. With a 97% Worth It Rating on RealSelf
helps turn back time and the impact that aging and childbirth has on your feminine wellness. From treating stress incontinence to orgasmic dysfunction, ThermiVa is your nonsurgical solution. For more information, have a peek at this helpful video
. This is the perfect gift to give yourself for Mother’s Day.
“Retirement Means It’s Time for a New Adventure”
The best advice Dr. E. Anthony Musarra II ever received was, “work hard and treat people with great respect.” It’s this principle that has guided his professional philosophy throughout his entire career and is exactly why he leaves such an impact on everyone he meets.
This summer we’re preparing to send Dr. Musarra
on to the next chapter in his life – retirement. His kind and thoughtful personality will be greatly missed by co-workers and patients alike. We’re thrilled for this new adventure where he’ll be spending more time with his grandchildren, golfing, and relaxing at the beach.