Get a Fresh Start With Our New Year’s Specials
The beginning of a new year is a great time to rejuvenate yourself. Start 2014 off on the right foot with these exceptional offers from Plastic Surgery Center of the South:
Maximum Savings on a Mini Face Lift!
Through Jan. 31, get a mini face lift for only $3,500! Call our office at (770) 421-1242 for details.
Laser Hair Reduction for Less
Take 25% off your January laser hair removal treatment. Purchase a package of 6, or choose individual treatments. When hair removal is done by lasers, it requires multiple consistent treatments about a month apart to achieve the desired results. Laser hair removal is not permanent, but the results can be long-lasting. We recommend starting early in the year because most lasers are less effective on tanned skin.
Happy New Year!
The doctors and staff of Plastic Surgery Center of the South would like to take a moment to wish each and every one of our patients a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. We’re so grateful that you’ve chosen us year after year for your Atlanta-area plastic surgery and medical spa treatments.
A Tune-Up or an Overhaul:
What’s Your Preference?
When researching cosmetic surgeons in Atlanta, you have plenty of options when it comes to improving your appearance, from simple non-invasive treatments to cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
Tune-Up: The minimally invasive procedures we offer at our medical spa all help to delay the aging process and can provide a subtle tune-up to postpone the need for more intensive treatments. These options include:
- Microdermabrasion and light chemical peels that revitalize and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. During these procedures, the skin’s damaged top layers are removed and a fresh, smooth layer is revealed.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic reduces the furrows between the eyebrows and diminishes crow’s feet.
- Injectable fillers can reduce the appearance of wrinkles or plump up areas.
- Photo rejuvenation improves the look of blemishes, sun damage, birthmarks, broken capillaries, and more with an intense pulsed light treatment.
Overhaul: There are varying degrees of a cosmetic “overhaul” available to the patients of Plastic Surgery Center of the South. Depending on your unique needs, you may benefit from a single procedure or a combination.
“I always told myself that when the muscles of my face started going south, I would have something done — right away. I didn’t want to wait so long that the surgery would cause a remarkable difference, so I had a face lift, and I haven’t regretted it for a moment. It didn’t give me a new face. It gave me back my old face, the way it was 10 years ago,” says one of our happy facelift patients in Atlanta. Check out some of our overhaul options:
- The face lift is as popular as ever. It elevates and tightens the muscle and tissue beneath the skin and removes extra loose or sagging skin.
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, removes excess sagging skin from above or below the eyes. It can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Neck lifts and brow lifts are similar to face lifts in that they reduce the skin that has lost its elasticity and improve the appearance of wrinkles.
Fall in Love This Valentine’s Day!
This Valentine’s Day, make a commitment to do something special for yourself — something you’ve wanted to do but just couldn’t find the time or the resources to make happen. Splurge, indulge, and pamper yourself for a change.
It’s a fact that improving one’s appearance with plastic surgery can significantly improve one’s confidence, relationships, life, and career. So this Valentine’s Day, “like” us on Facebook and discover our Fans-only “Beauty Promo.” You can’t help but fall in love with this offer!
Trust Your Skin to the Experts
Don’t dumpster dive for your skincare products. It’s important to remember that the best skin care is medical skin care. These specially formulated products have active ingredients that change your skin and help keep it healthy. When it comes to your skin, it’s worth a little extra cost to get products that work and results that last longer.