Monthly Beauty Specials
Our Marietta plastic surgery patient’s deserve the best! That’s why we’re offering you the specials below.
- During the month of January patients will receive 20% off physician fees when you receive a mini facelift. This offer is valid from January 1 to January 31, 2016, for new consults only.
- During the month of February patients will receive $1,000 off a full tummy tuck. This offer is valid from February 1 to February 29, 2016, for new consults only.
- During the month of March patients will receive 20% off a full breast lift. This offer is valid from March 1 to March 31, 2016, for new consults only.
Be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook Page for the date and details of our upcoming Winter BOTOX® Party!
Congratulations, Dr. Harkins!
We’re very proud to announce that Dr. Harkins has received his board certification from The American Board of Plastic Surgery. This prestigious certification ensures that Dr. Harkins demonstrate the highest standards of training, knowledge, and expertise in the cosmetic surgery specialty while promoting safe and ethical practice. We’re so proud of you, Dr. Harkins!
No More Double Chinny, Chin, Chin
It used to be that the only way to remove the excess fat from underneath your chin area was through the invasive treatment of liposuction. Yes, the results are great but not everyone can find the downtime in their busy schedules. Now that’s a thing of the past! We’re thrilled to announce the addition of KYBELLA® to our arsenal of treatments at our Marietta, Georgia plastic surgery practice.
How does KYBELLA work? KYBELLA is primarily made up of deoxycholic acid, a fat-destroying substance. The product is strategically injected under your chin to treat the submental fat. It will take anywhere from 2 to 6 treatments depending on your desired results. Downtime is minimal and you can expect to see results within 2 to 4 weeks of treatment. Results can last for years.
2015’s Most Requested Treatments and Procedures
2015 was a great year because of you, our loyal patients. Here are the top 3 treatments and procedures you requested in 2015:
- Breast Augmentation: For many woman, having a well-proportioned figure is much more than simply “looking good”. This is exactly why breast augmentation continues to be our most popular surgical procedure. Downtime after the procedure is minimal and you’ll find yourself back to your normal activities in no time. We offer both saline and silicone gel implants. During your consultation your doctor will help decide which is right for you.
- CoolSculpting®: Patients continue to appreciate CoolSculpting because they can get back to their busy lifestyles immediately after the treatment. If you have areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise alone, this may be the perfect treatment for you.
- BOTOX Cosmetic: These injections are a safe and simple way to help you look more rested, refreshed, and younger. BOTOX treats the appearance of frown lines in between the eyebrows, forehead lines, lines around the mouth, and crow’s feet. The treatment takes as little as 15 minutes and very seldom causes bruising. The results will last 3 to 4 months.