Plastic Surgery Center of the South
120 Vann Street Northeast #150
Marietta, GA 30060
Phone: (770) 421-1242
Fax: (770) 424-6652
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Cost of Breast Augmentation in Metro Atlanta
In choosing a breast augmentation specialist in the metro Atlanta area to perform your procedure, you inevitably need to consider a range of factors. Experience and board certification matter, as well as finding the plastic surgeon who feels like the best fit for you. The cost of the procedure is, of course, an important consideration for most women thinking about getting breast augmentation and one of the top questions we hear at consultations.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons meet with breast augmentation patients from Acworth, Woodstock, Canton, and other areas surrounding our Marietta, GA, practice to discuss the specific price of their surgeries. If you’re thinking about getting breast implants and want to learn more about the cost, request a consultation to meet personally with one of our surgeons, or call (770) 421-1242 to schedule an appointment.
How Much Does Breast Augmentation Cost in the Atlanta Area?
In metro Atlanta, breast augmentation ranges from $4,335 to $5,085, unless special implants are requested. Physician fees, your choice of implants, and whether you’re combining cosmetic breast surgery with other procedures will all influence the total cost.
- Type of implants: Breast implant options at our Marietta practice are more varied than ever before. The cost can range from about $850 for saline implants to $1,600 for cohesive silicone gel implants.
- Combining procedures: It’s fairly common, for example, to combine a breast lift with breast augmentation. Women who are dissatisfied with the effects of pregnancy and childbirth may decide on a Mommy Makeover, a combination surgery that typically includes a tummy tuck and liposuction along with cosmetic breast surgery.
- Physician fee: This may depend on the surgeon’s training and experience. At our practice, the typical fee is $2,300.
In addition to those costs, patients pay fees for anesthesia and the operating room, which are comparable to what you’ll find at other plastic surgery practices in the area. Cosmetic procedures like breast augmentation usually are not covered by health insurance.
An Award–Winning Team
Plastic Surgery Center of the South won Family Life magazine's "Best Of" contest for Canton for 2016, 2018, and 2019, and for Woodstock in 2017. Experience our difference for yourself.
A Long-Term Investment
Each breast augmentation patient has unique concerns, motivations, and aesthetic goals, but most patients share the desire to get excellent results that will last for years. The best way to achieve those kinds of results is to carefully consider your plastic surgeon’s credentials, reviews written by real patients, and before-and-after photos of his or her patients. Our surgeons at Plastic Surgery Center of the South provide exceptional value for their breast augmentation patients, creating customized surgical plans based on their unique concerns and goals. They have lengthy track records of success and exceeding their patients’ expectations.
Meet Our Surgeons
Committed to the core values of ethics, integrity, honesty and education, our board-certified plastic surgeons draw patients from Atlanta and across the U.S.Request Your Consultation
At Plastic Surgery Center of the South, we’re dedicated to making aesthetic surgery available to as many people as possible. That’s why, along with offering affordable rates, our practice provides several financing options. Financing a procedure enables you to spread payments out over time. We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- CareCredit®: Many breast augmentation patients qualify for financing their procedure using CareCredit, a leading healthcare finance company offering affordable rates and no-interest financing.
How to Visit Us in Marietta
Because of our top-notch patient care and beautiful results, Plastic Surgery Center of the South has built a strong reputation in the region. If you are interested in visiting our Marietta practice from a nearby community, choose your area below to get easy-to-follow driving directions.Roswell Canton Smyrna Douglasville Kennesaw Woodstock