Plastic Surgery Center of the South
120 Vann Street Northeast #150
Marietta, GA 30060
Phone: (770) 421-1242
Fax: (770) 424-6652
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Breast Implant Options
Plastic Surgery Center of the South offers more options than ever before when it comes to breast implants for our patients from Marietta, Canton, Woodstock, and Acworth, GA and other nearby communities. Our breast augmentation patients have a variety of choices including size, shape, and profile. We also offer both silicone and saline options. Our surgeons have the knowledge and experience necessary to guide you through the decision process and provide the attractive, natural-looking results you are hoping for.
Plastic Surgery Center of the South takes pride in helping women of all sizes and shapes get the most from their breast augmentation. Call our office today at (770) 421-1242 to get answers to any of your questions about breast implants and breast enhancement surgery. You can also request a consultation online to meet with one of our surgeons in person.
An Award–Winning Team
Plastic Surgery Center of the South won Family Life magazine's "Best Of" contest for Canton for 2016, 2018, and 2019, and for Woodstock in 2017. Experience our difference for yourself.
Often the first decision our breast augmentation patients ask about is implant size. It’s important to understand that implant size and bra cup size are not the same thing. Our surgeons take into account physical attributes including the amount of breast tissue you have, and the natural placement and width of your breasts, in addition to your desired breast size, when recommending breast implant size. They strive to provide results that look naturally beautiful.
Breast implants have a solid silicone shell that may be filled with either saline solution (sterile saltwater) or elastic silicone gel. Silicone implants feel more like natural breast tissue and are very popular for women who want their breasts to feel very natural. Saline implants are popular among women who are concerned about implant rupture since saline can be harmlessly absorbed by the body. Both implant types are FDA-approved for safety and each has advantages and tradeoffs. The cost of breast augmentation is also affected by your choice of implant material.
Meet Our Surgeons
Committed to the core values of ethics, integrity, honesty and education, our surgeons draw patients from Atlanta and across the U.S.Request Your Consultation
Your surgeon will help you understand other choices for your breast implants that can further personalize your final breast augmentation results. These choices include:
- Shape can be round or contoured (also called teardrop or anatomical). Round implants provide more fullness at the upper part of the breast than contoured implants.
- Profile specifies how far the implant projects from the chest. Options such as moderate, moderate plus, or high profile allow your surgeon match your desired breast size with your individual body frame.
- Texture describes the outside covering of the implant, which is either smooth or textured. Teardrop implants are textured to help keep them oriented properly. Round implants are available with smooth and textured coverings.
- Overall Patient Satisfaction: 98.2%
- How would you rate your overall experience? 100%
- How would you rate your provider? 100%
- Was the staff sensitive to your needs? 100%
- Patient Satisfaction from last 90 days
How to Visit Us in Marietta
Because of our top-notch patient care and beautiful results, Plastic Surgery Center of the South has built a strong reputation in the region. If you are interested in visiting our Marietta practice from a nearby community, choose your area below to get easy-to-follow driving directions.Roswell Canton Smyrna Douglasville Kennesaw Woodstock